
I am really the most ridiculous pear shape these days. I just went swimming and was blessed with a full length mirror view of myself lol.
I have British size 8 shoulders, 34B bust, size ten waist, stomach not too bad, could be better but not horrendous. Then huge size 12/14 bum and hips. And cellulite, of course. I look exactly like the conference pear I just scoffed, except not as green. To give even more personal information I'm 5'5" and currently 142 pounds, but with teeny wrists, shoulders and ankles indicating small bones that's quite a lot.
I'm actually quite pleased with my shape, I battled anorexia for years and years, and have had a really good run for quite along time now. It's a nice change, bit of a novelty, to see some curves in that full length mirror, even if they are all on the bottom half of me.
So, to various people who said things to me like 'cake is evil' (well, not in so many words but try..) 'don't eat sweets! they are bad for you! (shouted in my face when I was eating them on a rare occasion after my birthday at a fairly young age, in a controlled fashion after a meal) or the old chestnut 'Don't eat cake! don't eat biscuits! Your Aunty did and she got horribly fat!' (ouch, poor Aunty)..
..Also to various other people who removed everything fattening from the entire house, no biscuits at all by the time I was about 15, no cake, nothing much in the fridge just a half jar of half fat mayo, no snacks (not a great deal of fruit either as I recall)...to various unnamed people who despite being seven stone seven pounds and getting shaky from lack of food an awful lot but wouldn't listen to anyone and eat more, needed the heating on top whack from October onwards...and on top of that put the fear of the devil in me over food hygiene so for years I've hardly been able to eat...
...to all those people... you totally suck and I've beaten you!! I now have more energy, feel warmer and catch fewer bugs. And I have lovely feminine curves rather than looking like a skeleton, which is more that you'll ever have.
So there! Go starve yourselves. as for me and my family, we're going to eat.
Ok, having said all that...I did pile on a few pounds over Christmas and could do with shedding a few really if I'm honest. Not uber starving, not going mad, not skipping meals, just getting a bit fitter (hence the swimming) and eating a bit healthier. Will see how I get on! Right, off to make some veggie pasta for tea,a nd some soup for tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment