Dear Mr Maxwell
I trust you received my telephone message informing you that Wednesday 3rd March is inconvenient for you to visit us at home. Your proposed time clashes with our new monthly home educator's art group, and as we have just moved into the area it is important for us to make links with other people.
Marilyn Islip from Kirklees Council's Primary Pupil Refer Service has arranged to visit us on Monday 22nd March. She will list us as educating our children.
If you have any further concerns I refer you to her, or to Elaine Matterson or Joan Cotcher, the attendance enforcement officers we dealt with in Sunderland LEA, both of whom have seen my chidren, Joan actually within our home, and who we had a very good relationship with. They can be contacted on 0191 5535633.
Yours,
Hazel B
Elective Home Educator of M (11) I (9) and F (7)
(Address)
(phone)
Good stuff!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you'll like Marilyn when you meet her.
I hope you have had no more grief from them.
ReplyDeleteThankfully not! They can't be too worried - I haven't heard a thing.
ReplyDeleteMarilyn from the other department coming is probably what swung it I suspect. Unless the wheels are just turning as slowly as ever and I'm about to hear from them again.
Doesn't help the home edders who prefer no visits. Sorry guys. I'm too tired to fight when a visit from a woman vetted by other home edders can sort it out fast.